So I am the new one to the world of blogging. Hope to contribute something valuable to the world.
So being a housewife and mother of 2 year old one common issue which I face almost daily is ANGER. This is out of those one thing which should be controlled and manage to enhance the personality of one and to contribute negative energy in a positive channel.
Anger is a normal human emotion which when dealt appropriately can be considered healthy emotion.we all at times feel angry and that emotion led us to do or say something that one regret afterwards.
Anger is something which can be self controlled or managed. We all have at time got advice of managing our anger by drinking water, counting 100-1 funny na and we find these advice’s really funy.
But seriously these things works miracle and why they work is because the moment we get angry and the moment we start doing these excerises they divert our attention to funny aspect and that what we need to manage.
Yes , if we follow some simple things we can some how channelize our anger. I will first tell you what I do when I feel angry, furated I use to cook something special and belive me it works two thing happen with this one we get a tasty dish to eat and second anger go went gone. Because cooking something special take all efforts and dedication.
Now let’s talk about what professional say about managing our temperament.
- They say we should hold any grudge to any one because having that will develop all possible negative thoughts and energy to remove it. So its better to forget and forgive.
- One should do relaxing excersie the simple one alom vilom breath in and out. Simple isn’t and will not take time and can be done anywhere.
- Donot consider on problem much think of solution to the problem.
- Donot play the BLAME GAME.
- TAKE TIMEOUT we do so much work give so much stress to ourselves so clearly we deserve a break its divine.
- Most important the old saying “Think twice before saying” because there is one more saying words and “Three things cannot be retrieved: the arrow once sped from the bow: the word spoken in hast; the missed opportunity.”
– Hazrat Ali. So words are something which can create magic and also can destroy things.
Last but not least you try to tackle it in a funny way. Try some jokes and humor activity sound interesting.
At last I want quote that:-
“Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you.”Joel Osteen
“For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
Don’t wadte a single second of your enjoy every moment to the core.